Celebrity Equinox Ship Review
Joining sister ship Solstice in August 2009, the $700 million Celebrity Equinox caters primarily to baby boomers and seniors with 70% of cruisers coming from America and the other 30% hailing from Europe. Public areas are classical and elegant with chandeliers and Swarovski crystals finding their way into the decorations. Pool areas are also spectacular with color changing fountains and plenty of shade.
Celebrity Equinox 10 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise Schedule & Itinerary
Location/ Port of Call
|Friday, 11/21/2014||Depart from Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Saturday, 11/22/2014||At Sea|
|Sunday, 11/23/2014||At Sea|
|Monday, 11/24/2014||Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas|
|Tuesday, 11/25/2014||Basseterre, St. Kitts|
|Wednesday, 11/26/2014||Bridgetown, Barbados|
|Thursday, 11/27/2014||Roseau, Dominica|
|Friday, 11/28/2014||Philipsburg, St. Maarten|
|Saturday, 11/29/2014||At Sea|
|Sunday, 11/30/2014||At Sea|
|Monday, 12/01/2014||Arrive at Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
Check Cruise Availability
|How many guests? Total should not exceed 5 passengers.
Other 10 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise Itineraries on the Celebrity Equinox
|November 21, 2014||$1,049||$1,249||$1,499||$2,799|
|December 12, 2014||$1,049||$1,199||$1,299||$2,699|
|January 02, 2015||$1,249||$1,449||$1,549||$2,949|
|January 23, 2015||$1,249||$1,449||$1,549||$3,349|
|February 13, 2015||$1,349||$1,549||$1,649||$3,349|
|March 06, 2015||$1,249||$1,449||$1,549||$2,949|
|March 27, 2015||$1,249||$1,449||$1,549||$2,949|
|April 17, 2015||$999||$1,199||$1,299||$2,699|
|See all sailing dates for this cruise »|
Terms and Conditions:
The prices listed are representative of actual prices provided by various cruise vendors and are not offered by TravelAgeWest.com or Northstar Travel Media, LLC.
Price listed does not constitute a contract of services, implied or written.
TravelAgeWest.com provides no cruise booking or purchase features.
Prices are provided as a comparison tool only.
Prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy and do include port taxes.
Prices do not include taxes, fuel surcharges, gratuities, or airfare unless otherwise noted.
Actual prices and fees are subject to vendor policies and are subject to availability, are capacity-controlled, and are subject to change without notice.
Special amenities, prices, offers, and upgrades are based on select dates, ships, sailings, stateroom categories, and select fare codes.
Cancellation penalties, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply.
All prices and dates may not be available at time of booking.