Located in the heart of Bayeux, this intimate hotel with restaurant & bar sets in a building dating from the 18th century.
Year Built: 1770Year Renovated: 1998Check in Time: 3:00 PMCheck out Time: 11:00 AMNumber of Floors: 3Total Number of Rooms: 31
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: HS CFRAAGGalileo/Apollo GDS: HQ AW648Sabre GDS: HQ 230370WorldSpan GDS: HQ 22727Reps: DMI Tours, Euro-Connection, Hotels Around the World
Le Lion d'Or Location & Neighborhood
In Bayeux, 20 kilometers from Caen. In the heart of Bayeux. Beach, Highway, Tourist.
Le Lion d'Or Rates & Policies
- Le Lion d'Or rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $93
- Suite: $306-$329 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: Continental Plan
- Deposit Policy: 30% of total amount if more than 2 night, 50% for 1 night
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hrs before the day of arrival
Le Lion d'Or Room AmenitiesLe Lion d'Or amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Fireplace (working)
- Free Newspaper
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Free Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
- Pets Allowed
- Additional Fee for Pets
- Tapestry of Bayeux (0.50 meter)
- Cathedral of Bayeux (0.31 mile)
- D-Day Beaches (6.21 miles)
- Bayeux Cathedral
- Health Club
- Health Spa/Massage
- Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Golf Course
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub
- Shopping Mall/Area
- Tennis (Outdoor Tennis)
Le Lion d'Or Meeting Rooms & Events
1 Meeting Rooms holding 30 people.
Le Lion d'Or Business Services
- Business Center
- Meeting Room Internet Access (Wireless)
Le Lion d'Or Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
travel42 Review for Le Lion d'Or
Want to read the full
Le Lion d'Or
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
n the charming town center, this inn provides deluxe accommodations without going overboard. It is the more quaint version of the Novotel on the edge of town and welcomes its fair share of Americans.
A primary reason for staying here is to be close to all of the regional sights. Whether arriving via rental car or small tour group, there are sure to be others doing the same, and the hotel is within convenient walking distance to the train station. To say this hotel is unpretentious would be an...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.