Cotswold Manor House Hotel, with sections dating from the 13th century, situated in the peaceful village of Buckland.
Year Built: 1200Year Renovated: 2013Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 12:00 PMNumber of Floors: 2Total Number of Rooms: 13
Rates: $320-$1,066Commissions: Room Only 10.0%Chain: Relais et ChateauxChain Website: http://www.relaischateaux.com
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: WB BHXMANGalileo/Apollo GDS: WB 14950Sabre GDS: WB 011545WorldSpan GDS: WB GB13Reps: Celebrated Experiences, von Essen Hotels
Buckland Manor Hotel Location & Neighborhood
15 miles from Cheltenham. In the heart of Cotswolds. Rural.
Buckland Manor Hotel Rates & Policies
- Buckland Manor Hotel rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $320-$1,066 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: Full Breakfast Included
- Deposit Policy: Credit card required to secure booking
- Cancellation Policy: 10 days notice for full ref less 25.00 administration charge
- Restrictions: No children under 12 yrs; no pets; no smoking at all in restaurant
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Travel Agents 8.0%
Buckland Manor Hotel Room AmentitiesBuckland Manor Hotel amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Daily Maid Service
- Fireplace (working) (some)
- Iron/Ironing Board (some)
- Free Newspaper
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Car Rental
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Room
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Free Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Valet Parking Service
- Warwick Castle
- Sudeley Castle (10 miles south)
- Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Tennis (Outdoor Tennis)
- Golf Course
- Health Club
- Health Spa/Massage
- Horseback Riding
- Pool (Indoor Pool)
- Shopping Mall/Area
Buckland Manor Hotel Meeting Rooms & Events
1 Meeting Rooms holding 16 people.
Buckland Manor Hotel Business Services
- Meeting Room Internet Access (Wireless)
Buckland Manor Hotel Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
travel42 Review for Buckland Manor Hotel
Want to read the full
Buckland Manor Hotel
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
Next door to the church in a tiny village in a valley between Stratford-upon-Avon and Cheltenham, 2 kilometers south of Broadway, this hotel is more upscale and private than the Lygon Arms, and its more formal traditional bearing is maintained by its no-keys, jacket-and-tie policy overseen by its long-tenured general manager. He survived the recent change in ownership when this historic manor was snapped up by Andrew and Christina Brownsword, owners of Bath Priory, in the wake of the Von Essen b...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.