Lodge with two story wall of windows; views of dramatic surroundings; situated at the Junction of Klutina & Copper Rivers.
Year Renovated: 2001Check in Time: 3:30 PMCheck out Time: 11:00 AMTotal Number of Rooms: 85
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: SC ANC293Galileo/Apollo GDS: SC 44489Sabre GDS: SC 063198WorldSpan GDS: SC 63198Reps: Sceptre Hospitality Resources
Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge Location & Neighborhood
130 miles from Valdez. Brenwick Craig Rd & Richardson. Situated at the junction of Klutina River & Copper River. Highway, Mountain, Tourist.
Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge Rates & Policies
- Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $139-$179
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: No Meals Included
- Deposit Policy: 50% due within 7 days
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund-8 days or more, 7 days or less-deposit forfeited
Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge Room AmenitiesCopper River Princess Wilderness Lodge amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning (some)
- Daily Maid Service
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Room
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
- Wrangell-St Elias National Park (4 miles)
- Kennicott Copper Mine
- Kultina and Copper Rivers
- Two Rivers Restaurant (Onsite)
- Whistle Stop Bar (Onsite)
- Dragonfly Espresso (Onsite)
Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge Meeting Rooms & Events
1 Meeting Rooms holding 25 people.
Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge Business Services
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.