Nestled among vineyards & cobblestone streets of Diedesheim, hotel history dates back to the 15th Century.
Year Built: 1770Year Renovated: 2009Check in Time: 3:00 PMCheck out Time: 11:00 AMNumber of Floors: 2Total Number of Rooms: 18
Rates: $252-$375Commissions: Room Only 10.0%
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: LX FRAKHHGalileo/Apollo GDS: LX 28969Sabre GDS: LX 018227WorldSpan GDS: LX FRAKH
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant Location & Neighborhood
In Deidesheim, 20 kilometers from Mannheim. Deidesheim, one of most picturesque towns on German wine route. Highway.
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant Rates & Policies
- Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $252-$375
- Suite: $408-$1,009 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: No Meals Included
- Deposit Policy: All reservations must be guaranteed by Credit Card
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled within 72 hrs of arrival, 80 pct cxd charge
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant Room AmenitiesKetschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless)
- Concierge Services
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Paid Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless)
- Pets Allowed
- Additional Fee for Pets
- Hambacher Castle (8.69 miles south)
- Speyer Cathedral (15.53 miles southeast)
- Mannheim Castle & Museum (17.39 miles northeast)
- Freundstueck (Onsite)
- Bassermaennchen (Onsite)
- Health Spa/Massage
- Hot Tub
- Golf Course
- Jogging Trails
- Shopping Mall/Area
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant Meeting Rooms & Events
4 Meeting Rooms holding 180 people.
381 sq m of Meeting Space
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant Business Services
- Meeting Room Internet Access (Wireless)
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
travel42 Review for Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant
Want to read the full
Ketschauer Hof - Hotel & Restaurant
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
Nestled among acres of vineyards and the cobblestoned streets of the charming wine village of Diedesheim, the Ketschauer Hof Hotel offers a taste of history with the latest in modern design. It sits on property with a history that dates back to the 15th century. The main building served as the family home for the Besserman-Jordan wine estate and was purchased in 2002 by a private entrepreneur who promised to maintain the integrity of the property while completely renovating the estate for public...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.