Year Built: 1905Year Renovated: 2001Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 11:00 AMNumber of Floors: 10Total Number of Rooms: 69
Commissions: Room Only 10.0%
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: GD EDISHHGalileo/Apollo GDS: GD E3159Sabre GDS: GD 056195
The Scotsman Hotel Location & Neighborhood
In Edinburgh, kilometers from Edinburgh. Princes St. Beach, Tourist.
The Scotsman Hotel Rates & Policies
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Deposit Policy: Only when requested & special events and festivals
- Cancellation Policy: Must be CXLD by 1 PM on the day prior to arrival
The Scotsman Hotel Room AmenitiesThe Scotsman Hotel amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Daily Maid Service
- Fireplace (working) (some)
- Fitness Equipment
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Newspaper
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
- Complimentary Transportation
- Concierge Services
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Paid Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
- Electronic Key/Lock
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Valet Parking Service
- Surveillance Cameras On Site
The Scotsman Hotel Meeting Rooms & Events
3 Meeting Rooms holding 124 people.
207 sq m of Meeting Space
577 sq m of Exhibit Space
Location: Floor 3
Capacity: Theater- 60, Classroom- 18, U-Shape- 30, Reception- 100, Banquet- 100
Location: Floor 1
Capacity: Theater- 100, Classroom- 56, Reception- 100, Banquet- 120
Location: Floor 3, Portable walls Available
Capacity: Theater- 80, Classroom- 60, Reception- 100, Banquet- 60
Location: Floor 1
Capacity: Theater- 46
The Scotsman Hotel Business Services
- A-V Equipment
- Business Center
- Meeting Facilities
- Meeting Room Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
travel42 Review for The Scotsman Hotel
Want to read the full
The Scotsman Hotel
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
n the south side of the Edinburgh rail station, in between New Town and the historic Old Town, this stoic six-story 1905 Georgian building looks almost like a twin to the larger Balmoral Hotel, the first visible building on the other side of the causeway bridging the Edinburgh train station.
Between the two of them, they traditionally own the top of the market as Edinburgh's best choices for executives and demanding leisure travelers. Unfortunately, the hotel's recent financial troubles have...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.