Two-story Lodge, modern comforts, phone and bath, ideal for families; situated on the south rim of Grand Canyon.
Year Built: 1905Year Renovated: 2005Check in Time: 4:00 PMCheck out Time: 11:00 AMNumber of Floors: 2Total Number of Rooms: 78
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Reps: American Res Service
Kachina Lodge Location & Neighborhood
225 miles from Phoenix. South Rim, Grand Canyon Natl Park. Airport.
Kachina Lodge Rates & Policies
- Kachina Lodge rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $183-$221 (USD)
- Suite: $348-$440 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: No Meals Included
Kachina Lodge Room AmentitiesKachina Lodge amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Daily Maid Service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Babysitting/Child Care
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Concierge Services
- Gift Shop
- Free Onsite Parking
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Sprinkler in Rooms
- El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon, AZ
- Bright Angel Lodge, Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon, AZ (0.25 miles west)
- Hopi House, Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon, AZ (0.25 miles northeast)
- Kolb Studio, Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon, AZ (0.25 miles northwest)
- The Mule Barn, Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon, AZ (0.25 miles southwest)
Kachina Lodge Meeting Rooms & Events
1 Meeting Rooms holding 30 people.
780 sq ft of Meeting Space
Capacity: Theater- 180, Classroom- 120, U-Shape- 52, Reception- 170, Banquet- 200
Location: Floor 2
Capacity: Theater- 80, Classroom- 50, U-Shape- 40, Reception- 80, Banquet- 40
Location: Floor 1
Capacity: Theater- 40, Classroom- 30, U-Shape- 25, Reception- 60, Banquet- 24
Location: Floor 1
Capacity: Theater- 40, Classroom- 30, U-Shape- 25, Banquet- 24
travel42 Review for Kachina Lodge
Want to read the full
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
n the canyon rim, originally built as temporary housing and with all the charm of a college dormitory, this two-story hostelry functions as a budget annex to the Bright Angel and El Tovar, its neighbors to the right and left.
There are no dining options or any amenities other what is found in its basic guest rooms. Still, it remains a better pick than the slightly less expensive Maswik Lodge.
This modern motel-style operation may offer only slightly better than basic standards and poor so...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.