Guadalajara's oldest historic hotel in operation since 1610, faces Palacio del Gobierno, .5 block from Plaza Libertad.
Year Built: 1610Year Renovated: 1980Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 1:00 PMNumber of Floors: 3Total Number of Rooms: 62
Rates: $50Commissions: Room Only 10.0%
Hotel Frances Location & Neighborhood
In Guadalajara. Facing Palacio del Gobierno, .5 blk from Plaza Libertad.
Hotel Frances Rates & Policies
- Hotel Frances rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $50
- Suite: $52-$55 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: No Meals Included
- Deposit Policy: 1st night's deposit guarantee required
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Corporate discount
- Travel Agents
- Airline Personnel
Hotel Frances Room AmentitiesHotel Frances amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Balcony/Terrace (some)
- Kitchen/Kitchenette (some)
- Cable/Satellite Television (some)
- Television (some)
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Free Onsite Parking
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
- Jogging Trails
- Shopping Mall/Area
Hotel Frances Meeting Rooms & Events
15 Meeting Rooms holding 1,000 people.
Hotel Frances Business Services
- Meeting Room Internet Access (Wireless)
Hotel Frances Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.