Rustic Lodge with modern comforts, Alaskan buffet, bar; overlooks Brooks River in the heart of Katmai National Park.
Year Built: 1950Year Renovated: 1984Check in Time: 11:00 AMCheck out Time: 9:00 AMNumber of Floors: 1Total Number of Rooms: 16
Rates: $1,740-$2,089Commissions: Room Only 10.0%
Brooks Lodge Location & Neighborhood
60 miles from King Salmon. Katmai Natl Park. Rural.
Brooks Lodge Rates & Policies
- Brooks Lodge rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $1,740-$2,089 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: No Meals Included
- Complimentary Coffee
- Gift Shop
- Free Onsite Parking
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Uniformed Security
- Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes
- Alaska Brown Bear Viewing
- Sports fishing
Brooks Lodge Meeting Rooms & Events
1 Meeting Rooms holding 40 people.
900 sq ft of Meeting Space
900 sq ft of Exhibit Space
Location: Floor 1
Capacity: , Banquet- 40
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.