Year Built: 1885Year Renovated: 2005Check in Time: 4:00 PMCheck out Time: 11:00 AMTotal Number of Rooms: 5
The Fox and the Grapes Location & Neighborhood
14 miles from Watkins Glen. Caywood. Route 414 close to Wagner, Silver Thread and Dano's. Rural.
The Fox and the Grapes Rates & Policies
- The Fox and the Grapes rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $165-$195
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: Full Breakfast Included
- Deposit Policy: 50% due at time of booking, refundable per cancellation policy.,
- Cancellation Policy: $30 fee unless less than 14 then full charge.
- Restrictions: No pets, no guests under 18 years.
The Fox and the Grapes Room AmenitiesThe Fox and the Grapes amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony/Terrace (some)
- Daily Maid Service
- Fireplace (working) (some)
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Refrigerator (some)
- Cable/Satellite Television (some)
- DVD/VCR (some)
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Services
- Free Onsite Parking
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
- Electronic Key/Lock
- Parking Area Well Lit
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Watkins Glen State Park (12 miles south)
- Lodi Point Marina (5 miles north)
- Watkins Glen International (18 miles south)
- Stonecat Cafe
- Dano's Heuriger on Seneca
- Suzanne's Regional Cusine
- Golf Course
- Health Spa/Massage
- Horseback Riding
- Shopping Mall/Area
The Fox and the Grapes Meeting Rooms & Events
3 Meeting Rooms holding 10 people.
The Fox and the Grapes Business Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Meeting Room Internet Access (Wireless)
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.