Built in the 18th century, the hotel is situated in the heart of Moroccan countryside,only 20 mins from Marrakesh city centre.
Year Built: 1600Year Renovated: 2001Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 11:59 AMNumber of Floors: 2Total Number of Rooms: 20
Commissions: Room Only 15.0%
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: LX RAKKAKGalileo/Apollo GDS: LX 53094Sabre GDS: LX 043306WorldSpan GDS: LX RAKKAReps: Small Luxury Hotels of the World Ltd
Kasbah Agafay Location & Neighborhood
Feels far from the crowds, yet Marrakech is only 20 mins drive away. Suburban.
Kasbah Agafay Rates & Policies
- Kasbah Agafay rates are Daily in USD
- Suite: $422-$1,349 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: All Inclusive Resort
- Deposit Policy: 30% deposit at time of bkg, 70% deposit 15 days prior to arrival. 100% if less than 15 days. Deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hrs before arrival day
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Government/ Military discount
Kasbah Agafay Room AmentitiesKasbah Agafay amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony/Terrace (some)
- Daily Maid Service
- Fireplace (working) (some)
- Free Newspaper
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Refrigerator (some)
- Safe (In Room)
- Babysitting/Child Care
- Car Rental
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Room
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Free Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)
- Marrakesh Majorelle (Yves Saint Laurent gardens) (12.42 miles)
- Menara Gardens (9.32 miles)
- Medina and Place Jamaa El Fna (11.80 miles)
- Health Spa/Massage
- Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Tennis (Outdoor Tennis)
- Golf Course
- Health Club
- Horseback Riding
- Pool (Indoor Pool)
- Shopping Mall/Area
Kasbah Agafay Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
travel42 Review for Kasbah Agafay
Want to read the full
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
alling palatial digs home is a dream for many people, but travelers to this mystical city can do just that for the right price.
This ancient Kasbah houses the well-off in a setting fit for both the modern traveler and the noble elite who once stayed here. In actuality, the structure is an old fort set on a hilltop away from the messy action of the downtown souks. While not in the heart of town, it is only a short drive from the bustling souks and entertainment of the touristic city center. E...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.