Centrally located luxury hotel in the Centro of Merida, Yucatan. Amenities include pool, restaurant, bar, and air conditioning.
Year Built: 1970Year Renovated: 2008Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 12:00 PMNumber of Floors: 6Total Number of Rooms: 51
Rates: $66Commissions: Room Only 10.0%
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: WV MID003Reps: Yucatan Peninsula Central Res
Hotel Casa del Balam Location & Neighborhood
In Merida, 199 miles from Cancun. 57th St. Only 2 blks from Main Plaza in the heart of the Historic Center. Beach.
Hotel Casa del Balam Rates & Policies
- Hotel Casa del Balam rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $66
- Suite: $81 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: Full Breakfast Included
- Deposit Policy: 1 night deposit required 1 day prior to arrival
- Cancellation Policy: Without charge 48 hrs prior to arrival date
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Group discount
- Corporate discount
- Government/ Military discount
- AARP discount
- Travel Agents 15.0%
- Airline Personnel 10.0%
Hotel Casa del Balam Room AmentitiesHotel Casa del Balam amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony/Terrace (some)
- Coffeemaker (some)
- Daily Maid Service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room) (some)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Babysitting/Child Care
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Car Rental
- Concierge Services
- Crib/Rollaway Bed
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Room
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Free Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless) (additional fee)
- Casa de Montejo (2 blocks south)
- Macay (2 blocks south)
- Teatro Jose Peon Contreras (0.50 block south)
- Health Spa/Massage
- Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Health Club
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub
- Shopping Mall/Area
- Tennis (Indoor Tennis, Outdoor Tennis)
- Water Skiing
Hotel Casa del Balam Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
travel42 Review for Hotel Casa del Balam
Want to read the full
Hotel Casa del Balam
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
pposite the opera house and university and two blocks north of the main plaza, this aging art-deco property is in a perfect location for tourists.
It is a dependable choice for first-time visitors more interested in authentic Mexican character and strolling the historic center than Holiday Inn-style comfort. It's also less expensive that the larger chains and has that rarity in Mexican hotels—true Mexican ambience, even if parts of it seem ossified with age.
The exterior of this seven-st...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.