Oriental white marble palace dating from 1754, modern guest amenities, colonial furnishings; set on mango and palm treed island.
Year Built: 1746Year Renovated: 2006Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 12:00 PMNumber of Floors: 2Total Number of Rooms: 83
Rates: $628-$758Commissions: Room Only 10.0%Chain: Taj Hotels, Resorts & PalacesChain Website: http://www.tajhotels.com
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: TJ UDRLAKGalileo/Apollo GDS: TJ 21997Sabre GDS: TJ 010307WorldSpan GDS: TJ 14606Reps: Leading Hotels of the World
Taj Lake Palace Hotel Location & Neighborhood
Near Udaipur, 250 kilometers from Ahmedabad. Set on island overlooking Pichola Lake. Lake, Mountain.
Taj Lake Palace Hotel Rates & Policies
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $628-$758
- Suite: $2,445-$10,758 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: Full Breakfast Included
- Deposit Policy: full room charges for first day with taxes
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel 30 days prior to arrival.
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Group discount
Taj Lake Palace Hotel Room AmentitiesTaj Lake Palace Hotel amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony/Terrace (some)
- Iron/Ironing Board (some)
- Free Newspaper
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
- Babysitting/Child Care
- Barber/Hair Stylist
- Car Rental
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Free Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
- Electronic Key/Lock
- Parking Area Well Lit
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Sprinkler in Rooms
- Uniformed Security
- Valet Parking Service
- Surveillance Cameras On Site
- City Palace (0.62 mile east)
- Sahelion Ki Bari (3.10 miles north)
- Lake Fateh Sagar (3.72 miles north)
- Neel Kamal (Onsite)
- Bhario (Onsite)
- Jharokha (Onsite)
- Health Club
- Health Spa/Massage
- Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Horseback Riding
- Shopping Mall/Area
Taj Lake Palace Hotel Meeting Rooms & Events
1 Meeting Rooms holding 75 people.
Location: Floor 1
Capacity: Theater- 45, Classroom- 30, U-Shape- 30, Reception- 30, Banquet- 30
Taj Lake Palace Hotel Business Services
- A-V Equipment
- Business Center
- Personal Computer
- Meeting Facilities
- Administrative Services
- Meeting Room Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
Taj Lake Palace Hotel Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by VFM Leonardo
travel42 Review for Taj Lake Palace Hotel
Want to read the full
Taj Lake Palace Hotel
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
he Taj Lake Palace was an actual palace to India's Rajput princes for more than 260 years, and (when the lake is full) its white marble minarets and scalloped arches appear to float over Lake Pichola's mirrored waters.
The Palace was converted into a hotel in 1963, and become a Taj property in 1971. It even enjoyed a brief Hollywood moment when Roger Moore and his romantic interest dined here in 007's Octopussy. (The exact spot, and other intriguing aspects of the palace's history, ar...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.