Distinguished Renaissance-style Hotel with elegant public areas, gracefully restored in 1996.
Year Built: 1926Year Renovated: 2008Check in Time: 3:00 PMCheck out Time: 12:00 PMNumber of Floors: 8Total Number of Rooms: 172
Rates: $940-$1,030Commissions: Room Only 10.0%Chain: St Regis Hotels & ResortsChain Website: http://www.stregis.com
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: XR WAS193Galileo/Apollo GDS: XR 00491Sabre GDS: XR 000473WorldSpan GDS: XR 193
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Location & Neighborhood
In Washington, DC. K Street NW. 2 blocks from the White House; 15 min from Reagan National Airport.
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Rates & Policies
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $940-$1,030
- Suite: $1,580-$3,300 (USD)
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: No Meals Included
- Deposit Policy: 1 night room and tax deposit or credit card guarantee
- Cancellation Policy: 24 Hours prior to arrival
- Restrictions: All rooms must be guaranteed to a credit card
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Group discount
- Corporate discount
- Government/ Military discount
- AARP discount
- Travel Agents
- Airline Personnel
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Room AmenitiesThe St. Regis Washington, D.C. amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen/Kitchenette (some)
- Microwave Oven (some)
- Free Newspaper
- Rooms for Non-smokers
- Safe (In Room)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- DVD/VCR (some)
- Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
- Car Rental
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Services
- Crib/Rollaway Bed
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Paid Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas
- Common Area Internet Access (Wireless) (additional fee)
- Electronic Key/Lock
- Parking Area Well Lit
- Smoke Alarm in Rooms
- Sprinkler in Rooms
- Uniformed Security
- Valet Parking Service
- Surveillance Cameras On Site
- Pets Allowed
- Pet Amenities Available, Pet Services Available, Additional Fee for Pets
- Size Limit of 20 lbs
- Golf Course
- Health Spa/Massage
- Hot Tub
- Jogging Trails
- Pool (Indoor Pool)
- Shopping Mall/Area
- Tennis (Indoor Tennis, Outdoor Tennis)
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Meeting Rooms & Events
9 Meeting Rooms holding 1,085 people.
11,727 sq ft of Meeting Space
Capacity: Theater- 300, Classroom- 125, U-Shape- 55, Reception- 300, Banquet- 220
Capacity: Theater- 180, Classroom- 70, U-Shape- 35, Reception- 150, Banquet- 150
Capacity: Theater- 150, Classroom- 60, U-Shape- 30, Reception- 125, Banquet- 110
Capacity: Theater- 150, Classroom- 70, U-Shape- 35, Reception- 150, Banquet- 120
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Business Services
- A-V Equipment
- Business Center
- Personal Computer
- Meeting Facilities
- Administrative Services
- Meeting Room Internet Access (High Speed & Wireless) (additional fee)
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. Images, Videos, & Virtual Tours
Images Powered by Ice Portal
travel42 Review for The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
Want to read the full
The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
wo blocks north of the White House in a high-powered business district, this 1926 Renaissance-styled hotel buzzes with dealmakers, power brokers and lobbyists during the day (though it snoozes at night, especially on weekends, when this area resembles an evacuation zone).
Starwood backs it all up with quality-consistent standards and reliable management, though. Maintenance is steadfast, although it has been a few years since its last major renovation. Few will find fault with its exclusivit...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.