ASTA’s chapter websites will be created by Passport Online Inc. // © 2018 Getty Images
Passport Online Inc., an e-marketing company that specializes in website technology, digital marketing and social media solutions in the travel industry, recently partnered with the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) for an overhaul of the network’s 36 chapter websites.
Why It Matters:
Clean, professional redesigned webpages created by Passport Online will have the potential to elevate ASTA’s digital presence and strengthen communication and information sharing between ASTA chapter presidents and their members. The partnership not only shows Passport Online’s confidence in travel agents and the ASTA network, but it also helps the company share its services with a greater audience while enhancing its reach within the industry.
- Each ASTA Chapter President can enroll for a customized NexCite website.
- The website offers unlimited page creation and is fully customizable to the chapter.
- The idea for the partnership was first introduced in late January at the first 2018 Chapter Presidents’ meeting in Dallas.
- Passport Online has received interest from more than a dozen chapters already.
- Passport Online’s travel agency website program currently powers more than 6,000 travel agency websites through its NexCite, NexCite for Host Agencies and VacationPort products.
What They Are Saying:
“We have been working with the travel agency community for over 20 years, helping to create their website, email marketing and social media presence,” said Marilyn Macallair, vice president of business development for Passport Online Inc. “We share a common goal with ASTA to assure that all in the agency community have the best tools at their fingertips to make business happen. For our organization to be able to customize the tools we have created for travel agencies, to now to help the ASTA chapter Presidents’ facilitate information sharing to their members, is a great opportunity.”