Avoya has a new partnership with Priceline Partner Network. // © 2016 iStock
Last month, more than 450 attendees gathered at Avoya Travel’s annual conference at Club Med Sandpiper Bay in Port St. Lucie, Fla., to learn about several new initiatives, including the company’s partnership with Priceline Partner Network, the unveiling of a marketing platform called AMP, an update to the Agent Power operating system and more.
Why it Matters:
Avoya is in the midst of an aggressive expansion, highlighted by these new advances in technology, marketing, professional education and leadership. Last year was the company’s highest-earning year to date, and repeat customers accounted for nearly 20 percent of business in the first quarter of 2016. These new announcements reiterate the company’s commitment to providing the best experience for both independent agencies and their clients.
- Priceline Partner Network, a business unit of priceline.com, was added to Avoya’s network of suppliers. Agents can now use the service to offer clients air, car and hotel options. The Avoya-branded bookings will be powered by the Agent Power operating system.
- Avoya’s new marketing platform (AMP) is currently in its beta version. Agents can use AMP to market their services via personalized email, social media and collateral features. It is sent to roll out in the third quarter of 2016 and will be provided at no cost to Avoya member networks.
- Beyond the Web, Avoya’s consumer-facing platform, will expand through initiatives such as one-to-one marketing, digital advertising, original content, social media and industry partnerships.
- Agent Power, Avoya’s operating system, has been updated to Agent Power 6, which includes enhancements, an improved responsive design, faster functionality across mobile platforms and more.
- The five-day conference included a partnership with Hunger Fight, a Florida-based organization. Together, conference attendees packed nearly 50,000 meals to be donated to families in need.
What They Are Saying:
"The 2016 Avoya Travel Conference was a major success thanks to our Avoya team, suppliers, industry partners, media friends and of course, the vast Avoya Network of dedicated and successful Independent Agencies," said Jeff Anderson, Executive Vice President of Avoya Travel. "Our goal this year was not only to connect, educate and inspire attendees, but to show our steadfast commitment to ensuring the success of Independent Agencies in the Avoya Travel Network and their businesses, which will always remain our utmost priority in everything we do under our over-arching philosophy of Integrity and Professionalism. We are extremely pleased with the positive reaction to the conference news announcements and the eagerness of the Independent Agencies in the Avoya Network to grow, learn and prosper with us in our Shared Success™ model."