The Travel Institute has a special deal for agents this month. // © 2017 Getty Images
From now until the end of the year, advisors can save on a variety of certifications, programs and membership offerings from The Travel Institute. The Seasons of Savings promotion adds new discounts each week throughout the month of December.
Why It Matters:
It’s the season of giving, and The Travel Institute is doing so grandly. By making several of its certifications and programs more affordable, the organization is showing its continued investment in the betterment of the industry. Professional development is important in any field, and agents who are looking to keep themselves, their colleagues and their businesses competitive would do well to take note of the various offerings during this promotional period.
- From Dec. 4-10, advisors will receive a $100 discount on the Certified Travel Associate program, which normally sells for $399.
- From Dec. 11-17, a $20 discount will apply to the “Exploring the World” geography textbook, which retails for $95.
- From Dec. 18-24, a $200 discount will apply to the $550 rate of two certifications: the Certified Travel Counselor and the Certified Travel Industry Executive.
- Finally, from Dec. 25-31, agents can save $30 on premium membership and $20 on basic membership, which is usually sold at a rate of $199 and $95 per year, respectively.
- Each weekly offering will begin on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and will last until the following Sunday at midnight.