MSC Fantasia // © 2013 MSC Cruises
October is Cruise Lines International Association’s (CLIA) National Cruise Vacation Month, and MSC Cruises is celebrating by giving away a cruise every day through Dec. 31. The selected lucky travel agents will win a seven-night Caribbean sailing for two aboard the MSC Divina. To be eligible, travel agents must complete a booking by the end of the year.
Offered for select sailings of MSC Divina (Caribbean) and MSC Splendida (Mediterranean), the “Cruise A Day Give-Away” is being launched in tandem with an exciting shipboard credit of up to $200 per stateroom for residents of U.S. and Canada.
Travel agents must complete a new client booking with deposit based on the following weekly themes:
- Week 1 (10/1 – 10/4): MSC Divina April – October 2014 Caribbean
- Week 2 (10/7 - 10/11): MSC Splendida January 10- February 1, 2014 Med
- Week 3 (10/14 – 10/18): MSC Divina Yacht Club April – October 2014 Caribbean
- Week 4 (10/21 – 10/25): MSC Divina April – October 2014 Caribbean
- Week 5 (10/28 – 10/31): MSC Divina April – October 2014 Caribbean
The promotion will continue into November and December with new weekly themes announced at the beginning of each month.
One travel agent winner will be selected randomly each weekday from a list of all travel agents with bookings made that day. The prize sailing includes a balcony stateroom and is only available on Caribbean sailings of up to seven-nights. Cruises must be taken by Dec. 31, 2014.
Shipboard Credit Offer
In addition, MSC’s consumer Shipboard Credit Offer, which expires Oct. 31, 2013 for MSC Divina sailings and October 12, 2013 for MSC Splendida sailings, will be available for new bookings. The offer includes the following:
- Interior and Ocean View staterooms: $25 per person (maximum of $50 per stateroom);
- Balcony and Suites: $50 per person (maximum of $100 per stateroom); and
- MSC Yacht Club: $100 per person (maximum of $200 per stateroom).