Classic Vacations, a top luxury travel wholesaler, announces partnerships with its newest world-class destinations – The Maldives and Dubai – complete with an irresistible chance to win a free trip for two for travel advisors who book a trip there.
To enter the drawing for the travel advisor incentive trip to the region, travel agents must make a booking at any of the participating hotels in the Maldives or Dubai by Nov. 30, 2013. Travelers must complete travel by Dec. 20, 2014.
“We are thrilled to add the top resorts of the Maldives and Dubai to our line-up of the best luxury getaways on earth,” says Greg Bernd, Vice Chairman of Industry Relations at Classic Vacations. “The Maldives is an unparalleled tropical paradise of more than 1,000 tiny islands surrounded by palm-fringed beaches, blue lagoons, warm water and coral reefs. And Dubai is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world with the world’s tallest tower, indoor snow skiing in the desert, gorgeous beaches, first-rate shopping – and the sun shines almost every day. Our Travel Advisors’ clients will delight in these exotic new destinations.”
Located south of Lakshadweep Islands of India and southwest of Sri Lanka, the Maldives is the lowest country in the world. Its natural beauty, soft powder beaches and extraordinary sea life, including rare pink corals, invitestourists to enjoy watersports like snorkeling, scuba diving, and surfing.
Hotel partners in the Maldives include: Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Cocoa Island by COMO, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, Four Seasons Explorer Cruise, Gili Lankanfushi, Soneva Fushi, Banyan Tree Madivaru, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Six Senses Laamu Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldvies, One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives, and Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
Dubai is at the gateway of east and west. Rich culture is seen throughout the area, side-by-side with some of the most spectacular man-made wonders.
In Dubai, Classic is working with Raffles Dubai, Fairmont Dubai, Fairmont The Palm, One&Only Royal Mirage, One&Only The Palm, and Atlantis The Palm.
The incentive trip includes:
- Round-trip economy airfare on Emirates Airlines from any US Gateway to Malé, Maldives with a free stopover in Dubai
- Two-night stay at One & Only Reethi Rah, Maldives, including daily breakfast;
- Three nights at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru in an Oceanview Pool Villa including daily breakfast;
- Three-night stay at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, in a Deluxe Room including daily buffet breakfast, free access to Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers;
- One Desert Safari tour in Dubai with BBQ dinner, camel riding and Henna Tattoo artist, compliments of Desert Adventures;
- Round-trip airport transfers in Dubai, compliments of Desert Adventures.
Incentive trip must be redeemed for travel between January 3 and December 15, 2014, and is subject to availability; some blackout dates apply. Round-trip airport transfers in the Maldives by speedboat, taxes on airfare, and additional meals not stated above are not included.