Waterfall Resort — purveyor of all-inclusive sportsfishing vacations on the scenic west coast of Prince of Wales Island — is offering agents a chance to earn a complimentary fishing trip as an award for booking small groups. By organizing a group of 15 people or more, agents can take a free trip to the resort, whereas booking a group of seven or more will earn agents 50 percent off the published retail rate for another all-inclusive vacation.
All Alaska fishing trip packages include:
• Roundtrip scenic float plane flight between Ketchikan and the resort
• Cottage or lodge accommodations
• Daily housekeeping service
• All meals
• Complimentary wine with dinner
• Guided fishing from cabin cruisers
• All fishing tackle, bait and equipment
• Use of all-weather gear.
• Cleaning, vacuum packaging and freezing of fish
• Special wet-lock fish boxes for travel
• Alaska Airlines departure check-in agent at resort
Rates for 2010 packages range from a three-night, four-day stay for $3,975 to a five-night, six-day stay for $5,975. Additional nights are $1,000 per person, based on double occupancy.