As a new group incentive available now through June 2009, when meeting planners book and consume a meeting or event at the Omni San Diego Hotel, the hotel will make their wishes come true. The “Wish No More” promotion is available for any meetings or events with 75 or more peak rooms. Planners can then select any four wishes listed below or book 25-74 peak rooms and get three wishes:
The wish list includes:
- A one-hour complimentary reception (chef selection of hors d'ouevres, alcohol not included) or two complimentary coffee breaks
- Up to four airport transfers (75 or more rooms); up to two airport transfers (25-74 rooms)
- Complimentary Presidential Suite (75 or more rooms); complimentary Terrace Suite (25-74 rooms)
- A two-night gift certificate
- 10% off menu pricing
- Luxury box catered for 20 guests at San Diego Padres game* (75 or more rooms); 4 Premiere Club Level tickets to San Diego Padres game* (25-74 rooms)
- 15% off audio/visual
- Flowers for awards banquet
Terms and Conditions: Previously contracted groups not eligible. Promotion limited to new meetings only. Offer good for meetings booked for specific dates and actualized by June 30, 2009. Two-night minimum stay required. Offer must be requested at time of booking and confirmed in the group's final contract. *San Diego Padres wish based on date availability.
Omni San Diego Hotel
As one of the leading San Diego convention center hotels, the Omni San Diego Hotel offers comfort and service that make it San Diego's premier meeting facility. Opened in the spring of 2004, this 511-room convention center hotel is connected by a skybridge to PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres. When you hold your meeting or event at the Omni San Diego Hotel, you're close to the city's best attractions - including the historic Gaslamp District, Convention Center, parks, museums and theaters. The Omni San Diego Hotel has 21 meeting rooms totaling 27,000 square feet of function space, including a 9,266-square-foot Grand Ballroom.