Montana’s 320 Guest Ranch has new meeting packages for summer. // c 2012 320 Guest Ranch
The 320 Guest Ranch has announced new summer leisure and meeting packages. The historic ranch, which is located in Montana’s Gallatin River Valley near Big Sky, is reprising its popular “Keepin’ it Cowboy” package, and adding a “Gal Pal” package, as well as a value-packed “Three for Two” package (three nights for the price of two). On the meeting side it is adding a Back to Basics Day Meeting Package and a new Complete Mountain Meeting Overnight Package. Here are some package details.
Keepin’ It Cowboy Package
The 320 Guest Ranch “Keepin’ It Cowboy Package” includes:
• Four nights lodging in your choice of a Deluxe or Riverfront Cabin
• Two delicious barbecues (one of which includes a wagon ride and riverside seating)
• Hot & Hearty Cowboy Breakfast Buffet each morning
• Two-hour Montana Experience Horseback Ride
• A 30-minute ride for cowboys and cowgirls age 7 and under
The package runs from $781 for two adults, based on double occupancy, $125 for each additional adult and $100 for each additional child age 12 and under. Available through Sept. 13.
Buy Two Nights, Get the Third Night Free Special
For those who are looking to just get away for a couple of nights.
• Available for any three-night stay when arriving on a Sunday or Monday
• Included are deluxe one-room cabins and two-bedroom riverfront cabins
• Available all summer long and throughout the year
Guestroom rates are from $172 per guestroom, per night.
Gal Pal Getaway
The perfect way for gals to get away and reconnect.
• Three nights lodging
• Half-day trail ride into the mountains
• Half-day wild white-water rafting (or slightly more serene scenic trip)
• Hot breakfast each morning
• Two delicious lunches
• Night of gourmet cowboy cuisine
• Bottle of wine at the 320 Steakhouse
From $446 per person, based on double occupancy, minimum three-night stay. Available through Aug. 31
Back to Basics Day Meeting Package
• Full use of the 320 Guest Ranch conference center, including “conference set” meeting amenities and service.
• Free and ample parking
• A Wrangler Hot Breakfast Buffet
• A delicious Deli Lunch Buffet
• Two Breaks of Trail Mix and coffee, tea and water
• Conference Service meeting support
• Wireless Internet available throughout the ranch.
• Two breakout rooms.
• All service charges, gratuities and fees
The Back to Basics Day Meeting Package is from $130 per person per day, with a minimum of 30 guests. Available throughout 2012.
Complete Mountain Meeting Package
The Complete Mountain Meeting overnight package offers everything in the Back to Basics, plus additional perks.
• A wagon ride (or sleigh ride) with a private dinner featuring Western favorites and more
• A night’s stay in a cozy log cabin
The Complete Mountain Meeting Package is from $250 per person, per day, with a minimum of 30 guests, based on double occupancy (from $325 per person per package single occupancy).