Whitefish Resort offers deals for Montana ski vacations this season. // c 2011 Whitefish Mountain Resort
While some ski resorts have raised prices higher than the tallest peak, Montana’s Whitefish Mountain Resort is promoting affordable prices and great deals.
Here are some of the resort’s latest offerings:
Experience the Freedom
- Buy the third night, fourth night is free
- Buy the fourth night, fifth night is free
- Buy the fifth night, sixth and seventh nights are free
(Must be book by Nov. 15. Special is for lodging only, lift tickets not included. Townhomes require a five-night minimum stay. Not valid Dec. 14 – Jan. 2 and Feb. 18-25.)
Home for the Holidays
- Buy three days and nights, fourth day and night is free
- Buy four days and nights, fifth day and night is free
- Buy five days and nights, sixth day and night is free
(Valid starting Dec. 18. Townhomes require a 5 night minimum stay. Must check out on or before Dec. 24.)
January White Sale
- Buy two-day lift ticket and lodging, and the third day is free
- Buy three-day lift ticket and lodging, and the fourth day is free
(Offer is valid Jan. 2-31, including Martin Luther King weekend. Townhomes require a five-night minimum stay.)
Hibernation House Special
- Package includes lift tickets, lodging, hot breakfast and hot tub access in the Hibernation House value hotel for $79, per night.
(Offer is valid for lodging Sunday through Thursday nights and skiing Monday through Friday. Price is per person, per night, based on double occupancy at the Hibernation House only. Two-night minimum is required. Not valid Dec. 24 – Jan. 2 and Feb. 18-25.)
All offers based on availability and not valid with other promotions, offers or specials.
Whitefish resort is family friendly, and still offers an abundance of snow (300 inches annually), a variety of terrain, multiple lifts, a range of lodging options and lessons for all levels. First-time skiers can relax with a Learn to Ski/Ride first-timer package, which offers two half-day lessons, two days of lower mountain lift tickets and two days of rentals for only $72 for skiers and snowboarders age 7 and up.
Whitefish Mountain Resort’s 2011-2012 rates for a single-day lift ticket are $66 for adults, $58 for teens (ages 13-18), $35 for juniors (ages 7-12) and $54 for seniors (ages 65-69). Super Seniors (age 70 and up) and children age 6 and under ski free.