At Travel Lane County's new Eugene, Cascades and Coast Adventure Center, clients can now pick up annual and day-use passes that are required to access many county, state and national parks, forests and recreation areas. The new facility is located at 3312 Gateway St. in Springfield.
The following passes are available:
• Annual Northwest Forest Pass - $30. This pass provides one-year access to all U.S. Forest Service day-use fee sites in national forests throughout Oregon and Washington.
• National Forest Recreation Day Pass - $5. This pass provides one-day access to all U.S. Forest Service day-use fee sites in national forests throughout Oregon and Washington.
• Lane County All Parks Annual Pass - $30; Day Pass - $3. This pass provides access to 61 Lane County park sites that require a $3 daily access fee.
• Howard Buford Recreation Area Annual Pass - $20. This pass provides one-year access to the Howard Buford Recreation Area (Mt. Pisgah), which requires a $2 access fee per vehicle.
• Oregon Pacific Coast Passport - Annual - $35; five-day - $10. This multi-agency pass provides one-year entry into 16 state and federal fee sites along the Oregon Coast. The pass includes access to areas managed by the U.S. Forest Service, National Parks Service, Bureau of Land Management and the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
Clients who visit the new adventure center also have computer and printer access for purchasing fishing licenses and Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Permits, which are now required for canoes, kayaks, drift boats and motor boats at least ten feet in length.
Meanwhile, free travel brochures, guides, maps and on-site adventure specialists are available to help visitors and residents with county-wide trip planning.
Travel Lane County