Clients traveling to Houston can save more than 40 percent off the combined cost of some of the city’s most popular attractions thanks to CityPass’ latest promotion. In addition to saving money, CityPass saves clients time because they can skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
The pass — which is commissionable to travel agents — costs $39 for adults and $29 for children ages 3 to 11. It includes admission to:
· Space Center Houston (includes a NASA tram tour)
· Downtown Aquarium, Houston
· Houston Museum of Natural Science
· Houston Zoo or The Health Museum (includes a screening of 3-D film ‘Planet You’)
· Museum of Fine Arts, Houston or Children’s Museum of Houston
There will be plenty of reasons to visit Houston this summer. The city’s annual Fourth of July event, Freedom Over Texas, features family activities, music and food — not to mention one of the nation’s largest land-based fireworks displays.