Stein Eriksen Lodge
Travel + Leisure recently recognized Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City, Utah, as a leading family hotel in the U.S. Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah’s only hotel to be recognized by the travel magazine for its family-friendly atmosphere and conveniences.
Some of the hotel’s family oriented extras that have helped distinguish the property as a great option for families include special in-room amenities just for kids, a Sunday brunch children’s table, a ski valet service and family-friendly suite configurations.
Additionally, Stein Eriksen Lodge’s expert concierge service works with families to create a tailored mountain vacation experience. Some personalized experiences for families include:
· Access to the award-winning Deer Valley Resort Ski School and daycare programs
· Horse-drawn sleigh rides departing nightly from the main lodge of the hotel
· Cross-country ski adventures including equipment rental, lessons and pull-along carriers for small children
· Lift-served tubing adventures at Gorgoza Tubing Park, where family members can race on side-by-side tracks or lock arms and legs to zoom down together
· In-room babysitting services, so that parents can enjoy a romantic night out
“We place top priority on catering to our guests’ specific and vast vacationing needs,” said Russ Olsen, CEO of Stein Eriksen Lodge. “We love welcoming families and providing amenities that help make their vacations memorable, more enjoyable and convenient. Providing a family-friendly atmosphere at the Lodge is why many families choose to vacation at Stein Eriksen Lodge as an annual tradition.”