Four Seasons Seattle
When it opens in late October, the $150 million Four Seasons Hotel Seattle will represent a dramatic departure from its previous address at the historic Olympic Hotel. Appealing to leisure and business travelers from around the globe, the modern 21-story waterfront hotel will feature a variety of amenities that reflect Northwest culture, such as:
* ART Restaurant and Lounge, serving fresh local ingredients in creative and memorable preparations by chef Kerry Sear;
* A full-service spa with espresso- and pine-infused treatments;
* An outdoor pool deck and fireplace overlooking Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains;
* A grand ballroom with two-story-tall windows that shares the same unobstructed westerly views; and
* A curated art collection focusing on masters of the Northwest School as well as original works from private collections.
* The hotel’s 147 guest rooms on floors 3 through 10, including 13 suites, feature touches like ergonomic furnishings in natural woods and a bathroom mirror designed with integrated TV.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle‘s 147 guest rooms are situated in the heart of downtown, an easy walk to Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and the city’s fabled shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Business travelers at Four Seasons are within walking distance of the city’s growing financial district.
On the building’s top 10 floors are 36 private residences starting at $2 million each.
For group reservations, call 206-749-3902. For individual room reservations, contact 800-819-5053 or www.fourseasons.com/seattle.