Ya’lla is celebrating its 20th anniversary with specials for clients. // © 2013 Ya’lla Tours
To celebrate its 20th birthday, Ya’lla Tours is giving gifts to travelers — specifically, special promotions to some of the tour operator’s key destinations, particularly in Africa and the Middle East. Celebratory add-ons include the following offers.
• Book any trip in Egypt and sail the Nile in a private felucca, a traditional Egyptian wooden boat. The sailing lasts approximately 40 minutes and takes place near downtown Cairo. The promotion is valid with a minimum of two passengers, staying at least three nights in Egypt.
• Book any trip in Israel and get a gourmet meal in Jerusalem at the popular Spaghettim Restaurant. Offer is valid with a minimum of five nights’ hotel booking and four days of touring.
• Book any trip in Turkey and get 30 percent off a meal at the trendy Meze Restaurant, located in the Pera neighborhood of Istanbul. Offer requires a minimum three-night hotel stay and two days of touring.
• Book any trip in Jordan and learn to cook. Travelers can choose from a Jordanian cooking lesson and dinner in either Amman or Petra, or see the Petra by Night show. Promotion is valid with a minimum of two nights in a hotel and two days of private touring.
• Book any trip in Morocco and receive one free dinner per traveler. Promotion requires a minimum three-night hotel/riad booking in silver category or above.
• Book any trip in Greece and explore the backstreets of the Plaka with a private guide. Offer is valid with a minimum three-night hotel booking.
“These promotions involve some of our most popular features for each destination,” said Ronen Paldi, president of Ya’lla Tours. “For example, the Meze in Turkey is one of Istanbul’s top restaurants, and the felucca sailboat in Egypt offers unique and intimate experiences with the local Cairo population.”
All promotions are available for travel booked and taken between May 1 and Dec. 31, except the Morocco offer, which must be completed from May 1 – Nov. 30.