The kids pool at Iberostar Paraiso Lindo is a favorite of both travel agents and clients.
Feature image (above): Kids at Dreams Tulum enjoy campouts on the beach and other fun activities.
Booking family vacations is a breeze with Apple Vacations, a one-stop-shop for air, hotel, transfers and excursions. Apple Vacations has a wide variety of hotels in Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii with free kids for summer travel. Plus, AppleVacations.com/familygetaways is a good source for family travel planning and includes the family of five finder – a tool that lists hotel occupancy for larger families.
Here are some other great tips for finding the perfect family vacation:
1. Look for a vacation package – Often times, vacationers can get a better deal when they buy a package that includes airfare, hotel and transfers, and travel agents save time by not piecing vacations together from several different travel sites. Apple Vacations packages can include round-trip air, hotel accommodations, hotel transfers, all meals and drinks and taxes and fees. Vacationers will know the entire cost of their vacation up front.
2. Compare Apples to Apples – other tour operators may not include hotel transfers, which could add another $100 each way. With Apple Vacations, hotel transfers are always included in international destinations.
3. All-inclusives are the way to go – today’s all-inclusives have great dining options. A la carte restaurants, room service and your beverages are all included. There won’t be any unexpected bills at check out.
4. If travelers have concrete travel dates dates or have a particular hotel in mind, they should lock in their vacation as soon as possible. The most popular dates and hotels sell out quickly. Apple Vacations AVOK vacation protection offers a cash-back feature, where if the price of thee vacation goes down after purchase, clients can claim the savings, and Apple Vacations will refund the difference.
5. Vacation time is valuable too – Spend more time on the beach and not in the airport with Apple Vacations’ nonstop vacation flights. This summer, Apple Vacations will have 120 nonstop vacation flights to sunny destinations, including service from Los Angeles to Cancun and Ixtapa.
Once in resort, families want to know there are enough activities for all members of the family. Here are some great resort options for kids:
IBEROSTAR Paraiso Lindo (Riviera Maya, Mexico) and IBEROSTAR Bavaro All Suite Resort (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic) – Parents like the all-day, well-organized activities in Lucy’s Kid’s Club. Plus, parents like the fact that there are age-appropriate activities for kids aged 4-12. For teens, parents liked the teen disco, internet café and video games.
Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe (Riviera Maya, Mexico) – In addition to the wide array of activities at Barcy Kid’s Club, parents also like the immensely warm and friendly staff that had their kids demanding to go back day after day.
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Riviera Maya, Mexico) – Moon Palace receives parents’ top marks for safety with its secure check-in and check-out at the kid’s club. Additionally, parents like that they don’t have to worry about weather – Moon Palace has both indoor and outdoor activities to get their little ones out of the hot sun.
Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun (Riviera Maya, Mexico) – With its air-conditioned play area and fantastic staff, parents feel the Now Resorts in Riviera Maya really stand out.
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa (Riviera Maya, Mexico) and Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa – With fun and educational activities, beach camp outs, movie nights on the beach, bonfires and Disco Night, Dreams Resorts & Spas cater to all guests, regardless of age. Plus, the Explorer’s Club at Dreams Resorts hands out pagers to parents in order to summon them, just in case.
Grand Palladium White Sand and Riviera Resort & Spa (Riviera Maya, Mexico) – Practical travel agents like that Palladium Resorts offers guests a baby club for infants and toddlers.
Riu Vallarta (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico) and Riu Bambu (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic) – Travel agents comment that teens especially love Riu’s teen parties and late-night activities.
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa and Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa (Riviera Maya, Mexico) – Sandos has a dedicated teen recreation center, complete with video games, that’s quite a hit with clients. Also, travel agents love that Sandos’ kids club is open until 10 pm.
With Apple Vacations’ wide range of product, superior service, competitive pricing, lucrative commissions and incentives for travel agents, there’s simply no reason to book with anyone else. Travel agents earn great rewards, and clients will be thankful for a great recommendation!
Log on to www.travelagentcafe.com for Apple Vacations’ latest news for travel agents.