Posted on: December 19, 2012
Maui Vacation Packages
Save money in 2013 by booking Maui vacation packages
The Winter Escapes package from Aston Kaanapali Shores is one deal available to Maui visitors. // (c) 2012 Aston Hotels and Resorts
Visitors spent more money on Maui in 2012 than they did in 2011, according to recent Hawaii Tourism Authority data, but that doesn't mean a Maui vacation has to cost more than it did one year ago. Value seekers can still find deals thanks to a variety of perk-packed Maui hotel packages. Check out the following offers for some great examples:
Aston Kaanaapali Shores
Winter Escapes, from $209 per night.
Perfect for families, this package from the deluxe oceanfront condominium resort comes with these freebies:
* In-room high-speed Internet access
* Wi-Fi service in public areas
* A toy for each child at check-in.
The package is available for booking through March 31, 2013, with travel dates from Jan. 3- Mar 31, 2013.
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
A Reward for You package, from $519 per night.
Good on a variety of room types, this initiative includes:
* A reward of up to $400 each day for use at the spa, beach, shops, kids club, valet parking and restaurants.
This offer is available through Dec. 31, 2013.
Maui Kiteboarding Vacation package, from $1,975 per person for five nights.
Promoting the hotel's proximity to great beaches, the package provides:
* A 50-minute massage
* Three-day private kiteboard camp
* 10 percent off the purchase of new kiteboarding equipment.
A five-night minimum stay is required. With a booking deadline of June 30, 2013, the package is available for travel from Jan. 6 - Dec. 19, 2013.
Whale Watch Experience, from $2,279 for five nights.
Designed to help clients see the whales of winter, the package includes:
* Compact rental car
* Whale watching tour
* Arrival amenity kit with binoculars, hats, sunscreen, lip balm, cooler bag and water.
Requiring a five-night minimum stay, the package must be booked by April 1, 2013 for travel from Jan. 6 - April 15.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Whale Encounter package, priced at $1,339 for four nights.
Offering a 25 percent savings, the package features:
* Daily compact rental car
* Daily buffet breakfast for two
* Whale watching tour for two
* Two bottles of water per day
* Two beach towels
* Picnic lunch in a keepsake picnic backpack.
Booking dates run through April 1, 2013, with travel dates through April 7, 2013.
Napili Kai Beach Resort
Seventh Night Free promotion, from $610 per night.
To show off the five million dollar renovation of its oceanfront Puna Point building, Napili Kai is offering:
* The seventh night free in a Puna Point oceanfront one-bedroom suite.
This deal is valid for stays from Jan. 5-25, April 20-June 14 and Aug. 17-Dec. 13, 2013.
50th Anniversary package, from $379 per night.
Honoring the hotel's golden anniversary, the package includes:
* $50 dining credit per stay
* Daily breakfast buffet for two
* Two vouchers for the hotel's signature 50th anniversary cocktail
* Commemorative Sheraton Maui postcard book with historic photos through the decades.
The package, which has a four-night minimum, may be booked through Nov. 30, 2013, for stays through Dec. 31, 2013.