Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., earned the title of No. 1 ranked hotel in the country. // © 2015 Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa
Top Hotel Trends of 2015
U.S. News and World Report identified mobile bookings, tech-savvy amenities, health and wellness offerings and high-end pet services as the top hotel trends for 2015.
U.S. News & World Report has revealed its Best Hotels for 2015. Rankings considered awards and recognitions, hotel class (4 star, 4.5 star, 5 star) and guest ranking via data from Trip Advisor.
A big winner is the state of California, which features the most ranked hotels in the U.S. as well as the No. 1 ranked hotel in the country (Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa). New York City is the top ranked city with 168 ranked hotels, including 51 Silver and Gold badges. New additions to the Top 10 Hotels in the USA category include The Langham, Chicago; the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago; The Canyon Suites at the Phoenician; and the Jefferson in Washington DC.
Following are the best ranked hotels in the USA, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico, as well as the best ranked hotel brands.
Best Hotels in the USA
1. Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa
2. The Lodge at Sea Island
3. The Inn at Palmetto Bluff, a Montage Resort
4. The Allison Inn & Spa
5. Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Best Hotels in the Caribbean
1. Eden Roc at Cap Cana
2. Tortuga Bay
3. Jamaica Inn
4. Spice Island Beach Resort
5. Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
Best Hotels in Canada
1. Ritz-Carlton Montreal
2. Rosewood Hotel Georgia
3. Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto
4. Fairmont Pacific Rim
5. Auberge Saint-Antoine
Best Hotels in Mexico
1. Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort
2. Rosewood Mayakoba
3. The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
4. Banyan Tree Cabo Marques
5. Capella Ixtapa
1. Marriot Group Hotels (67 badge winners)
2. Starwood Hotels & Resorts (41 badge winners)
3. Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (36 badge winners)
4. Tied: Relais & Chateaux Hotels and Kimpton Hotels (23 badge winners)
5. Hilton Group (22 badge winners)
Best Brands in the U.S.
1. Marriott Group Hotels (53 badge winners)
2. Starwood Hotels & Resorts ( 31 badge winners)
3. Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (30 badge winners)
4. Kimpton Hotels (23 badge winners)
5. Hilton Group Hotels & Resorts (19 badge winners)