Avalon Waterways is offering savings on a number of its European river cruise itineraries in 2011.
Avalon Waterways is promoting savings for nearly every type of river cruise passenger, from single cruisers to those booking without airfare.
Clients can receive 10 percent off the land portion of a 2011 air-inclusive European Avalon Waterways river cruise vacation when they pay in full by March 1.
For clients who wish to book a river cruise without airfare, Avalon waterways is offering a savings of $400 per stateroom on all of its 2011 European river cruise vacations.
Clients can save up to $1,000 per stateroom on select European river cruise vacations. They include:
- The Four-Day A Taste of the Danube from Vienna, Austria, to Budapest, Hungary, on May 7 or June 25
- The 11-day Burgundy & Provence? departures ?taking place between the Cote d’Azur and Paris on? April 9, April 17 or May 1
- The 14-day Windmills, Vineyards & Paris sailing from Paris to Amsterdam, Netherlands, on May 6
- The 15-day Magnificent Europe cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest departing on March 18
- The 11- or 13-day The Legendary Danube sailing between Prague, Czech Republic, and Budapest on April 9, April 23 or May 28
Avalon Waterways is also waiving the single supplement on select European river cruise sailings. They include:
- The 11-day Burgundy & Provence sailing between Paris and the Cote d’Azur in France on April 9, April 17 or May 1
- The 15-day Magnificent Europe cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest on March 18
- The 13-day European Splendor itinerary sailing from Amsterdam to Vienna on March 9
- The 10-day Blue Danube to the Black Sea itinerary departing from Bucharest to Vienna on March 29 or April 8
- The 22-day North Sea—Black Sea Cruise sailing from Bucharest to Amsterdam on March 19 or April 8
- The eight-day Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches sailing roundtrip from Paris and departing on April 11, April 18 or April 25