Riu Guanacaste Hotel
Riu Guanacaste Hotel opened its doors on October 30th onto the sun-drenched sands of Matapalo Beach on Costa Rica’s northern Pacific coast. Surrounded by world-class beaches, natural habitats and 35,000 sq. meters of landscaped gardens, this new RIU‘s destination is graced with a fine climate, crystal clear waters and endless opportunities for relaxation and leisure. All this makes for the ideal sun and beach destination at any time of year, starting with a fun-filled getaway right before the Holidays.
This sparkling, brand-new 24 hr All Inclusive resort is located only 20 miles from Liberia’s airport, and overlooks the dazzling blue waters of this tropical wonderland. Travelers from around the globe enjoy the exuberance and vitality found in this part of the world, and this 100% natural enclave boasts all of the comforts and exclusive services that characterize RIU Hotels & Resorts.
Guanacaste is well-known as one of Costa Rica’s most exciting regions, with its great fishing in the well-stocked waters of the Pacific, numerous scenic areas and important ecological sites and sanctuaries. The area also has a reputation for an exquisite and varied gastronomy, popular festivities throughout the year and a fascinating culture and folklore.
The hotel itself satisfies even the most demanding tastes thanks to its first-class service, great variety of amenities and services and meticulous attention to every detail. The guestrooms are beautifully appointed with tasteful furnishings and quality linens, and the 24 hr All Inclusive program offers RIU’s impeccable service, a great variety of leisure and sporting activities, exciting entertainment for all ages, all meals, snacks and beverages from a variety of specialty restaurants and bars…and the unlimited use of the in-room minibar and liquor dispenser…very popular indeed with seasoned RIU guests.
Some of the amenities and services include:
• Children’s playground, Miniclub, and swimming pool
• Renova Spa offering exclusive treatments, beauty saloon and massages
• Barber shop
• “Pacha” discotheque
• 5 conference rooms
• Wireless LAN zone
• “Liberia” main restaurant offering buffet and a la carte items, with theme buffets 3 nights per week
• “Furama” Asian restaurant
• “La Toscana” Italian restaurant
• “Ocotal” Steakhouse and Grill poolside restaurant
• “Philadelphia” lobby bar and terrace
• “Pura Vida” lounge bar and terrace
• 24 hr Sports bar
• “La Plaza” bar
• “Santa Cruz” aquatic bar
• Swimming pool with integrated Jacuzzi
• Solarium and terrace
• 701 beautiful guestrooms
• Double rooms with:
Unlimited use of the Minibar and liquor dispenser
In-room 15” laptop-size electronic safe
Balcony or terrace
Some rooms available with interconnecting door
Complimentary hammocks, umbrellas and towels by the pool
• Triple rooms with 1 King size and 1 double bed
• Family rooms with 2 bathrooms and sofa-bed
• Suites featuring:
Bathroom with hydromassage bathtub, shower and bidet
2 double beds or 1 King size bed
Integrated living room with sofa
Sports and activities
• Beach volleyball
• Lighted tennis court, hard surface
• Windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling and kayaking
• Complimentary diving lesson in the swimming pool
• Daytime entertainment for children ages 4 through 12 (daily)
• Daytime entertainment for adults (daily)
• Shows, nightly RIU theme shows and live music (daily)
• No cover charge for the casino and discotheque (drinks served at an additional cost)
Hotel and nearby activities at additional cost include:
• Aquatic sports
• Horseback riding
For all this and much more Riu Guanacaste Hotel is the ideal option for family vacations, romantic escapes for couples and business and group events.
For the newly betrothed, there’s nothing better than an intimate honeymoon immersed in the natural beauty of Costa Rica. And for those soon to be married, the hotel offers RIU’s special wedding packages, specifically designed to adapt to any size and style of wedding celebration.
Hotel Riu Guanacaste has it all…sun, sand, swimming, and all of the amenities, services and special touches Riu Hotels & Resorts relies on to pamper each and every guest in this authentic tropical paradise.
For more information contact your preferred wholesaler, visit www.riuagents.com or call toll-free 01-888-748-4990.