The Tides Zihuatanejo is just one of many properties featured in Travel
Impressions’ four-night hotel Food & Wine Festival packages. // ©
2011 The Tides Zihuatanejo
Travel wholesaler Travel Impressions is offering a number of four-night hotel packages timed in conjunction with the upcoming inaugural Food & Wine Festival in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico, taking place from March 26-28. The three-day culinary event will showcase the variety of Mexican regional cuisines and will be headlined by Chicago-based celebrity chef and Mexican culinary expert Rick Bayless.
The hotel packages are priced from $285 per person, based on double occupancy, and they include roundtrip private airport/hotel transfers; hotel accommodations for four nights; and hotel taxes. Packages that feature all-inclusive plans will cover all meals, beverages and most activities. The packages from Travel Impressions are available for the travel dates of Feb. 26 to March 31.
Sample packages include the following, with rates per person, based on double occupancy:
- Dorado Pacifico Beach Resort Ixtapa, from $285 per person (not all-inclusive)
- Krystal Ixtapa, from $305 per person (not all-inclusive)
- Presidente Intercontinental All-Inclusive Resort Ixtapa, from $449 per person (all-inclusive)
- Tesoro Ixtapa, from $479 per person (all-inclusive)
- Las Brisas Ixtapa, from $509 per person (not all-inclusive)
- Barcelo Ixtapa, from $529 per person (all-inclusive)
- Melia Azul Ixtapa, from $585 per person (all-inclusive)
- The Tides Zihuatanejo, from $995 per person (not all-inclusive)
- Capella Ixtapa, from $995 per person (not all-inclusive)
Agents also have the option to add airfare to the cost of each hotel package. Travel agents can also earn an additional 1 percent bonus commission when booking travel packages online with Quest for Agents on the TravelImpressions.com website.