Sanctuary at Cap Cana is one of Travel Impression’s new offerings in the Dominican Republic. // © 2012 Sanctuary at Cap Cana
Travel Impressions is expanding its Caribbean product with new hotels, resorts and villas in the Dominican Republic, St. Bart’s, Barbados, the Grenadines, Jamaica and St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
In the Dominican Republic, Travel Impressions has added:
• Sanctuary at Cap Cana, a 176-suite all-inclusive oceanfront resort including five restaurants and bars, five pools, a spa and 18,000 square feet of event space.
• Fishing Lodge at Cap Cana, a 299-villa resort located around the Caribbean's largest inland marina.
• Golden Bear Lodge at Cap Cana, which offers studios, one- or two-bedroom suites and is located between Punta Espada and Las Iguanas golf courses.
• Riu Palace Bavaro Hotel, a 610-room resort located at the beach of Arena Gordon, which offers three swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, four conference rooms for groups of up to 500 people, a solarium terrace, a gym with a steam bath, sauna and spa.
In Barbados, Travel Impressions has added:
• Cobblers Cove, a Relais & Chateaux resort featuring 38 one- and two-bedroom luxury suites; 10 two-story cottages with four suites each; and the Great House, featuring the Camelot and Colleton suites.
• Ocean Two Resort & Residences, a new, four-star, beachfront resort located on Dover Beach on the south coast of Barbados, which offers 88 rooms in four room categories, including hotel rooms, one-bedroom ocean front suites, two-bedroom ocean front suites and two-bedroom bay view suites.
Travel Impressions has also added Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club in Grenadines, N Resort in Jamaica, Hotel St. Barth Isle De France in St. Bart's and The Palms at Pelican Cove in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
In addition to resorts and hotels, the tour operator has added to its Villa Experience portfolio in Antigua. New properties include the Four Seasons Resort Nevis and the Estate Homes at Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort.
Travel Impressions has also added a new lounge for its clients in Jamaica — Club MoBay, a 10,000-square-foot lounge located at Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport.