The Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas overlooks which South American city? // © 2011 Jorge Lascar
5. London Eye
6. The Stratosphere
7. CN Tower
10. La Ceiba
11. Puerto Cortes
Where are you?
1. The Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas overlooks which South American city?
Do you know the way to the gateway?
2. The Museum of Underwater Archaeology is housed in The Castle of the Knights of St. John. In which Turkish city is it?
3. Which mountain range in New York has a type of wooden chair named for it?
4. Which large island is just south of Corsica?
Can you answer the add-on questions?
Some tourist attractions are popular for the great views they offer:
5. What attraction near the southern end of Westminster Bridge offers views of London?
6. What attraction near the northern end of the Strip offers views of Las Vegas?
7. What attraction near the Rogers Centre offers views of Toronto?
Can you get an instant upgrade?
8. In which U.S. state is Voyageurs National Park?
Can you map your way in Honduras?
9. Which is the largest and most developed of the Bay Islands?
10. This city, famous for its nightlife, is used as a base for eco-trips.
11. This is one of the most important ports in Central America.
12. The Maya Sculpture Museum is located near the entrance of these Maya ruins.