This presidential memorial located within the National Mall in Washington, D.C., consists of four “rooms.” Whose memorial is it? // © 2011 Matt H. Wade
1. Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Adriatic Sea
5. Old San Juan
6. Old Montreal
7. Old Sacramento
8. Ampurias or Empuries
9. George Town
10. Bodden Town
11. Little Cayman
12. Cayman Brac
Where are you?
1. This presidential memorial located within the National Mall in Washington, D.C., consists of four “rooms.” Whose memorial is it?
Do you know the way to the gateway?
2. If you’re cruising off the coast of Montenegro, on which body of water are you?
3. Pantanal, a huge tropical wetlands area, is located mainly in which country?
4. What is the better-known name for the Greek island, Thera?
Can you answer the add-on questions?
These tourist attractions are located in the “old” parts of which cities?
5. La Fortaleza, also known as Santa Catalina Palace
6. Notre-Dame Basilica and Bonsecours Market
7. The B. F. Hastings Building, which was the western terminus for the Pony Express and now houses the Wells Fargo History Museum
Can you get an instant upgrade?
8. Phoenician ruins and an impressive archaeological museum can be seen in which town on the Costa Brava?
Can you map your way in Cayman Islands?
9. One of this city’s attractions is a Maritime and Treasure Museum that displays artifacts taken from shipwrecks.
10. Pirate caves are attractions at this destination, which is also known for being Grand Cayman’s first settlement.
11. Bloody Bay is one of this island’s popular dive sites.
12. On which island is The Bluff, a huge limestone ridge?