Where are you?
This gate leading to the Old City of Jerusalem shares a name with the
world’s largest restaurant (which holds more than 6,000 diners) // ©
2011 Synne Tonidas
1. This gate leading to the Old City of Jerusalem shares a name with the world's largest restaurant (which holds more than 6,000 diners). What is that name?Do you know the way to the gateway?
2. Which city is connected to San Francisco by ferry and a very famous bridge?
3. What do most visitors to Parc National des Volcans go there to see?
4. Which Belgian city is famous for diamonds?Can you answer the add-on questions?
Which cruise lines' ships have these unique features:
5. Singles studios with access to the Studio Lounge
6. Inside staterooms with "virtual portholes"
7. The Lawn Club, with real grass?Can you get an instant upgrade?
8. Which famous trail leads to the top of Lanaihale Mountain?
Can you map your way in Ethiopia?
9. The Church of St. Mary of Zion and, according to Ethiopian legend, the Ark of the Covenant, are located in this city.
10. Which former capital city is famous for its medieval castles?
11. The Merkato, a huge outdoor market, is a feature of Ethiopia's main city.
12. This ancient walled city is considered the fourth holiest city in Islam.
1. Damascus Gate
3. Mountain gorillas
5. Norwegian Cruise Line
6. Disney Cruise Line
7. Celebrity Cruises
8. Munro Trail
11. Addis Ababa