Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This cave, named for its sea anemones, is an attraction in Barbados. What is it called?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In which city can people ride vaporetti?
3. Cumbria is home to which scenic area?
4. Miraflores is known for its beaches, parks and shopping. It’s a district of which South American capital city?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Some of the most famous diamonds in the world are on public display:
5. In which Smithsonian museum is the Hope Diamond?
6. In which popular London attraction is the Koh-i-Noor Diamond?
7. The Tiffany Diamond can be viewed at the Tiffany and Co. flagship store. In which city is it?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. The airport in the hometown of a famous person was renamed in his honor, and its tagline is “Above us only sky.” Which airport is it?
Can you map your way in Quebec?[ 20 points ]
9. Tourists can take an underground gold mine tour in this town whose name means Valley of Gold.
10. This city in Quebec lies across the river from Canada’s capital.
11. Cruises often stop at this large inland port.
12. Perce, with its Pierced Rock, is a town on this peninsula.
Can you map your way in Quebec?