Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. Clients can “skyjump” more than 850 feet down from this tower. Which tower is it?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In which country is Lake Manyara a safari destination?
3. Boracay Island is a beach resort in which country?
4. Puerto Caldera is a Costa Rican cruise port. On which body of water is it?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Many parts of Europe can be easily traversed by train:
5. It takes less than two hours for Eurostar trains to travel from London to which Benelux city?
6. The Glacier Express cuts through the Alps of which country?
7. SNCF is the rail network of which country?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Archaeologists believe that the U.S. Stonehenge was an astronomical calendar, much like the Stonehenge in England. In which state is America’s Stonehenge?
Can you map your way in Morocco’s imperial cities?[ 20 points ]
9. What is Morocco’s current capital?
10. Bab Mansour is the main gate into this city.
11. The country’s second-largest city shares its name with a type of headwear.
12. This city is Morocco’s most popular tourist destination.
Answer Key1. Stratosphere2. Tanzania3. The Philippines4. Pacific Ocean5. Brussels6. Switzerland7. France8. New Hampshire9. Rabat10. Meknes11. Fez12. Marrakech
Can you map your way in Morocco’s imperial cities?