Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. In which city can you see Marina Bay Sands?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. The kings of France were once crowned in which city’s cathedral?
3. Which nation moved from the east to the west side of the International Date Line at the end of 2011?
4. Frenchman’s Cove is close to which Jamaica resort destination?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Some Hawaii tourist destinations have “Hana” as part of their names:
5. What’s the name of the scenic bay and town on Kauai’s north shore?
6. Which nature preserve on Oahu’s southeastern tip is a popular snorkeling spot?
7. Highway 360 ends at which town on Maui’s east side?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Tanzania’s largest national park is famous for its wildebeest migrations. What is the park’s name?
Can you map your way in Crete?[ 20 points ]
9. This former capital of Crete is known for its old Venetian quarter.
10. What’s the name of the 10-mile-long gorge popular with trekkers?
11. The island’s main airport and seaport serve what major city?
12. This former fishing village, nicknamed Ag Nik, boasts a lake, a marina, museums and Byzantine churches.
1. Singapore2. Reims3. Samoa4. Port Antonio5. Hanalei6. Hanauma Bay7. Hana8. Serengeti National Park9. Chania10. Samaria11. Heraklion12. Agios Nikolaos
Can you map your way in Crete?