Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This palace, southwest of London, is associated with Henry VIII, and one of his six wives is said to haunt it. Which palace is it?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In which country is Niagara’s Horseshoe Falls?
3. Which mountain range separates Europe from Asia?
4. Madagascar is off the coast of which country?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Sometimes sand is a tourist attraction:
5. Papakolea Beach, known for its green sand, is located on which Hawaiian island?
6. Which island-nation in the Atlantic is famous for its pink sand?
7. Anse Cochon is a black-sand beach on which Caribbean island?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Mercer Caverns in Calaveras County offers guided tours and gem mining. In which state is it?
Can you map your way in Mississippi?[ 20 points ]
9. The Links at Cottonwoods Golf Course is located in a town known to many as a gambling destination. Where is it?
10. The Southern Cultural Heritage Complex is an attraction at this Mississippi River port.
11. This city is home to many museums, including the Old Capitol Museum.
12. OOMA is the acronym for the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art. In which city is it?
Answers1. Hampton Court Palace2. Canada3. Ural Mountains4. Mozambique5. Hawaii Island6. Bermuda7. St. Lucia8. California9. Tunica10. Vicksburg11. Jackson12. Bilox
Can you map your way in Mississippi?