Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This lake in the Philippines has an active volcano in its center that contains its own lake. What is it called?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Which town is at the tip of Cape Cod?
3. The Maeght Foundation is an art museum in which country?
4. On which island can you visit the ruins of Lindos?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Visitors to these cities could take a cruise on rivers that share their names with U.S. states (but not the states in which these cities are located). Name the river:
5. Bismarck, N. D.
6. Bullhead City, Ariz.
7. Louisville, Ky.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Many geographers consider this mountain to be the tallest in Europe. (Hint: It’s not in the Alps.)
Can you map your way in Jordan?[ 20 points ]
9. A 6,000-seat Roman theater and the Temple of Hercules are located here.
10. Amman Beach is located on which body of water?
11. Visitors to this ancient city must enter through a passageway called the Siq.
12. Jordan’s only port city is located on which gulf?
1. Lake Taal2. Provincetown3. France4. Rhodes5. Missouri River6. Colorado River7. Ohio River8. Mount Elbrus9. Amman10. Dead Sea11. Petra12. Gulf of Aqaba
This lake in the Philippines has an active volcano in its center that contains its own lake. What is it called? // © 2011 jimpg2