Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. In which city is this structure, which was originally constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Toledo, Spain, is famous for which fortress, now home to the city’s Army Museum?
3. Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka is a gateway to which country?
4. Yangon is also known by what name?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Name the things that these tunnels go under:
5. Callahan Tunnel, which begins at a major city’s North End.
6. Queens–Midtown Tunnel, which connects two boroughs.
7. Sepulveda Boulevard Tunnel, which goes under a major transportation hub.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. In which country could you visit the Sukanen Ship Pioneer Village and Museum?
Can you map your way on Lanai?[ 20 points ]
9. Kaiolohia is also known by what name?
10. The remnants of Lanai’s dryland forest are located in this preserve.
11. What is the island’s only town?
12. Once an ancient Hawaiian village, it’s now a popular beach.
1. San Francisco2. Alcazar3. Zambia4. Rangoon5. Boston Harbor6. East River7. LAX8. Canada9. Shipwreck Beach10. Kanepuu11. Lanai City12. Hulopoe Bay
Can you map your way on Lanai?