Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. Vigeland Sculpture Park includes more than 200 sculptures. In which city is it located?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Chili on spaghetti is a specialty of which Ohio city?
3. Amboseli National Park is famous for its elephants. In which country is it?
4. You could tell your clients headed to this country about the wai greeting that’s associated with it.
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
You have most likely seen these New York City acronyms, but what do they stand for?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. For years, there have been plans to move this art collection from Philadelphia’s suburbs to downtown. What is its name?
Can you map your way in Micronesia?[ 20 points ]
9. This large island is a U.S. territory.
10. This legendary dive destination used to be called Truk.
11. The name of this, the most populous state of the Federated States of Micronesia, sounds like the name of a town that was destroyed by Mount Vesuvius.
12. Which island nation’s main island is called Tarawa?
1. Oslo2. Cincinnati3. Kenya4. Thailand5. South of Houston6. Museum of Modern Art7. Triangle Below Canal Street8. Barnes Foundation9. Guam10. Chuuk11. Pohnpei12. Kiribati
Vigeland Sculpture Park includes more than 200 sculptures. In which city is it located? // © 2011 rayandbee