Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This castle in Oslo is home to museums and the tombs of Norwegian royalty. What is its name?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Which of Santa’s reindeers shares a name with a mountain pass in the Sierra Nevada Mountains?
3. A memorial built by Shah Jahan for his wife is a well-known tourist attraction. What is it?
4. Which famous route connects Moscow to Vladivostok?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Frederick Law Olmsted was a landscape architect who helped design the grounds of many attractions, including these:
5. The park that contains Belvedere Castle.
6. The grounds around a Washington, D.C., building.
7. The gardens of George Vanderbilt’s 250-room mansion.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. If your clients love to shop, you could recommend Causeway Bay, a major shopping district of which special administrative region in Asia?
Can you map your way to Turkey’s ancient cities?[ 20 points ]
9. A replica of a large horse is here.
10. In which ancient city is the Temple of Artemis, one of the original Seven Wonders?
11. This ancient city was named after the goddess of love.
12. Which ancient city is now the modern city of Antakya?
1. Akershus Fortress2. Donner3. Taj Mahal4. Trans-Siberian Railway5. Central Park6. U.S. Capitol Building7. Biltmore House8. Hong Kong9. Troy10. Ephesus11. Aphrodisias12. Antioch
Can you map your way to Turkey’s ancient cities?