Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. Mount Taranaki is located in which island nation?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. San Diego’s near 16-block historic district is known for dining and nightlife. What is its name?
3. Visitors to this tourist hub in Peru can see colonial churches and Inca ruins.
4. Travelers to Lisbon can take a cruise on the Iberian Peninsula’s longest river. Which river is it?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
In which cities are these famous miles:
5. Miracle Mile, home to museums and tar pits
6. Magnificent Mile, with great shopping
7. Royal Mile, a historic area of a European city
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Deira is a neighborhood of which tourist destination?
Can you map your way in New Mexico?[ 20 points ]
9. The Palace of the Governors used to be the seat of government. Now it’s a history museum in which city?
10. The International Balloon Museum is here.
11. Tourists at this national monument can see 275 square miles of gypsum crystals.
12. Which popular national park is located under the Guadalupe Mountains?
1. New Zealand2. Gaslamp Quarter3. Cuzco4. Tagus5. Los Angeles6. Chicago7. Edinburgh8. Dubai9. Santa Fe10. Albuquerque11. White Sands12. Carlsbad Caverns
Can you map your way in New Mexico?