Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This building, seen in the opening credits of television’s “Hawaii Five-0,” is in a military cemetery. What is the cemetery’s nickname?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. The new Nobu Hotel is a hotel-within-a-hotel. Within which hotel is it?
3. Most people don’t go to Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda to see volcanoes. What do they go to see?
4. Travelers could fly to Loreto to visit which peninsula?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Two very different places can share the same name:
5. An old walled seaside village and beach resort in Portugal AND the most populous city in Nigeria
6. The capital of the Cayman Islands AND the capital of Penang
7. An English Channel port AND the capital of a Mid-Atlantic state
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Hagar Qim is the site of Neolithic temples. In which country is it?
Can you map your way in Texas?[ 20 points ]
9. Which major city on the Rio Grande is home to many museums and galleries?
10. In which city is the Alamo?
11. Though it’s somewhat similar to the U.S. Capitol Building, the capitol building here was built with sunset red granite.
12. This national forest was named for a famous frontiersman, folk hero and politician who died at the Alamo. What is it called?
1. Punchbowl2. Caesars Palace3. Mountain gorillas4. Baja5. Lagos6. George Town7. Dover8. Malta9. El Paso10. San Antonio11. Austin12. Davy Crockett National Forest
Can you map your way in Texas?