Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. Though most tourists think of it as a summer destination, this natural wonder attracts visitors to its Winter Festival of Lights.
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Visitors to Florence can shop for jewelry on which bridge?
3. The Venetian Pool, created from a rock quarry, is an attraction in which south Florida city near Miami?
4. Visitors to which ancient building in Rome could look up to see a huge oculus?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Tourists can visit these islands in San Francisco Bay:
5. Which island was nicknamed the “Ellis Island of the West?”
6. A lighthouse still flashes its beam from this island, which once housed a prison.
7. This manmade island was named after a Robert Louis Stevenson novel.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Independence Seaport Museum is located in which waterfront area of Philadelphia?
Can you map your way in Chile?[ 20 points ]
9. This beach resort boasts a casino and duty-free shopping.
10. Lying at the foot of Chile’s most active volcano, this town offers many amenities for adventure travelers.
11. Visitors to this city — Chile’s largest — can ride a funicular railway to the top of Cerro San Cristobal.
12. What is the name of the channel in Tierra del Fuego that was named for Charles Darwin’s ship?
1. Niagara Falls2. Ponte Vecchio3. Coral Gables4. Pantheon5. Angel Island6. Alcatraz Island7. Treasure Island8. Penn’s Landing9. Iquique10. Pucon11. Santiago12. Beagle Channel
Can you map your way in Chile?