Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The 95-story Shard is now which city’s tallest building?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Tourists in which major city could take a day trip to Hadrian’s Villa?
3. In addition to being an important commercial city, Jeddah offers beach resorts on which body of water?
4. What’s the name of the iconic cathedral located on Jackson Square?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Certain places in New York have served as inspiration for some of our favorite foods:
5. An apple-celery-walnut salad is named for the hotel that was the precursor to which famous hotel in New York City?
6. A salad dressing is named for which group of islands between New York and Canada?
7. A chicken snack is named for this gateway to Niagara Falls.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Sikkim is a Himalayan destination in which country?
Can you map your way along the Black Sea?[ 20 points ]
9. Sunny Beach and Golden Sands are resorts in which country?
10. One of the most popular resorts in this country is Mamaia.
11. On which peninsula is Sevastopol?
12. Though this Russian city has a subtropical climate, it will host the 2014 Winter Olympics.
1. London2. Rome3. Red Sea4. St. Louis5. Waldorf-Astoria6. Thousand Islands7. Buffalo8. India9. Bulgaria10. Romania11. Crimean12. Sochi
Can you map your way along the Black Sea?